Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Business

I have been trying to find new business in order to survive. Not just depending on my husband's income but need something more. Just helping. My hubby suggested to do dropship. During my first business in eBay I have been thought about doing dropshipping. 

What is actually drop shipping?


As per defined in Wikipedia : Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. As in retail businesses, the majority of retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price but some retailers earn an agreed percentage of the sales in commission, paid by the wholesaler to the retailer.


After few days of doing some research, I do find one company which is dropship internet marketing. They did this dropship without charging any thing. There is no capital needed. So happy about it. They sell skin care products which can be consumed and also just to be use on outer skin only. 


Feel free to visit my web or my agent no. is 

Agent ID : B05621 - 572971888

Few items in the dropship. Kindly click 
http://www.dropship.im/product

If you are interested to buy the item, kindly emailed me at shawina12@yahoo.com
Once I receive the order, an emailed will be send to you stating the amount need to pay plus the bank account.

Otherwise you might fill up the following order form.






Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment