Monday, January 19, 2015

Didik Cara Nabi

Gentle Reminder for Loving Parents'

On the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w never scolded or raised his voice with children when he was advising them. He was always gentle when talking to the children. A hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud relates :

A companion of the Prophet once said, " When I was little, I loved to throw stones at date trees so that the date fruit would fall down. One day, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w came upon me doing this and advised me to just pick up the date fruit that had already fallen from the tree, and not to throw stones at he tree to make them fall. He then ruffled my hair and invoked a blessing on me."

Would love to be just like him but we are just very unfortunate to live a very hactic environment. Stressful environment. Everybody need to be very patient in educating plus taking care of their own child. Perhaps if Prophet Muhammad remain life till todate, surely he will be very said. So many bad things happened to the little precious tots. People can just easily said then do. But we should start to try and do it the right way. Mendidik Cara Nabi. Everything were thought in positive way which is more valuable rather than shouting here and there.


Will Dzul Iman Smart Khalifah change the way my perspective towards educating kids the right way. Pray to Allah that my hope, the very BIG hope will "DIMAKBULKAN" Amin. 

LIKE Fan Page : Mother & Baby Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment